Telereceptionist (Woodstock, Ontario)
Spectrum Communications Ltd - Message Centre Division is seeking candidates to join our dynamic team of professional tele-receptionists. Since 1979 Spectrum Message Centre has been providing quality telephone answering service solutions to businesses throughout southwestern Ontario. Spectrum Communications believes in creating a safe, harmonious, and beneficial work environment for all to enjoy.
Successful candidates must have strong communication skills and be available for day, afternoon and midnight shifts including weekends and statutory holidays.
This is a part time position with the potential for full time.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answering inbound call traffic and initiating any outbound calls that may be required (no telemarketing involved)
- Provide friendly and efficient customer service be it over a telephone, two way radio, or in a face to face environment
- Accurate and timely dispatching of all calls received in direct relation to our client’s needs and guidelines
- Email monitoring and dispatching
- Alarm monitoring and dispatching
- On call schedule management and data entry
- Critical thinking and multitasking
- Scheduling flexibility/team work
- Tier one technical support for any user concerns and supervisor escalation when needed.
- Use of Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel, and pre-approved client websites.
- Phase one client reporting and call tracking
- Interoffice communication and reporting
- Typing proficiency of 40 WPM
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent is required